Host Entity : KIIT University
KIIT TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS INCUBATOR (KIITTBI)
A not for profit company incorporated under section 25 of the Companies Act 1956
Supported by: National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB)
Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India
The venture is set up to facilitate economic development by developing and nurturing entrepreneurs to enable them to establish small, medium – business enterprises .
Build appropriate training programmes suitable for socio-economic culture of Odisha.Identify market niche for technology products and services to train the entrepreneurs in technology and business management.
Identify potential Entrepreneur and nurture and support them to develop independent self-sustaining business. Create awareness among the students & graduates of the importance of small and medium business houses towards community development.
Our Growth in Numbers
Services & Faclities
- Business office suite; sizes range from 150-400 sq ft
- Laboratory/Workshop for R&D and product development; sizes range from 300-450 sq ft
- 24X7 High speed internet
- Basic utilities
- Work station for employees
- Copier, fax, and audio-visual equipment
- Board/Meeting space (25 people)
- Library (120 people)
- Conference Room (40 people)
- Auditorium (150 people)
- Central Laboratory/Workshop equipped with high tech instruments/equipments
- Common Reception area
- Common Cafeteria
- Guest House
- Business address as "KIIT-TBI" to start an enterprise
- Issues related to legal and IPR protection
- Industry linkage for technology transfer
- Linkages with R&D Labs for technology sourcing
- Training and networking
- Linkage with potential advisors and mentors
- Access to Angel Investors and Venture Capital funding
- Access to fund support of different schemes of
- Loan assistance from Banks
- Service tax exemption for startups (upto 50 lakhs revenue)
National Science &Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
News and Events
Awareness Programme on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for...An awareness/sensitization programme on IPR for SMEs was held on 21st of Novemeber, 2015.
iOKE Motors at 12th edition of entrepreneurs’ week...iOKE Motors receiving award a prize money of 1 lakh for the design and development of AEGLE, the com...
|KIIT Technology Business Incubator (KIIT-TBI),
Campus – 11, KIIT University, Patia,
Bhubaneswar - 751024,