Awards & Recognitions
Nusrat Jahan M. Sanghamitra, Founder and CEO, CyCa OncoSolutions Inc
- STAR Innovator by BIRAC, Govt of India in 2016
- TiE-BIRAC WiNER award 2018
- RebelBio accelerator SOSV funding $ 250,000 in 2017
- Featured by: Nature Biotechnology (upcoming issue) as an emerging biotech startup of India, Bio Pharma India, RebelBio, Enterprise reland, Cork Chamber of Commerce as the face of Cork business
- KIIT-TBI’sBIG grantee CyCaOncosolutions Pvt Ltd wins the National award for best innovative start-up company from the honorable President of India on 11th May 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan on the occasion of National Technology Day. The award is instituted by Technology Development Board (TDB), Govt of India with prize money of 15.0 Lakh
- Awarded with BPCL Ankur grant of 1.8 Cr
- Winner of the prestigious India Innovation Growth Program 2.0 (2019), by Lockhead Martin, DST, Tata Trusts, FICCI, etc.
Dr Dipak Ku Sahu, Kanak Bioscience And Research Pvt. Ltd
Awarded the Best Incubatee Award at the Fourth ISBA Innovation & Entrepreneurship Awards 2012
Dr Hardik Makkar, Founder Makk Curatives Pvt. Ltd
- Hardik Makkar was awarded and honoured with the IACDE Excellence - Rising star award in November 2017
- Dr. Hardik Makkar was awarded with IGNITE Award 2018 from BIRAC, DBT, Govt of India
Dr Smirti Pradhan an incubatee at KIITTBI Bioincubator
- Project Selected for top 50 innovations by CII, Confederation of Indian Industry, Presented in CII Delhi
- Project Selected as Finalist in "Young Innovators Challenge Award, 2017" conducted by 3M-CII
Dr Saroj Kumar Nayak, KARMA Pvt. Ltd
- KARMA has been nominated as premier supplier of solar UPS to Vedanta Industries.
- The lighting of more than 20 tribal villages that provide dependable quality power has been a major achievement under the recognition and partnering with NARBARD.
- KARMA Pvt received 5.0 Cr Investment fund from Angel Investors from USA
SakRobotix Lab Pvt. Ltd
- Shortlisted to represent Odisha at the Mentor Connect Program during TIECON 2016 at Santa Clara, USA.
- Funded by TiE Bhubaneswar with an amount of 30 Lakhs.
- Funded by Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd (BCCL) with an amount of 4.3 Crore towards advertisement sponsor for Gyanx Online Robotics platform
Ajatus Software Pvt. Ltd
- Ajatus Software Pvt. Ltd product Agile School helped lot of schools in Africa to achieve targets set by the United Nations Development Program for Education.
- Ajatus Software Pvt. Ltd got recognized by Jump forward LLC - jump forward has been a recent addition to the growing customer base. Along with Jump forward they have been providing services to nearly 500 universities in USA in the field of education and academics sports.
- Ajatus Software Pvt. Ltd got featured in CNBC and Silicon India.
Ashutosh Patra, Ecliron Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Ashutosh Patra, Ecliron Innovations Pvt Ltd, PRAYASEE @ KIIT-TBI selected for Academia Industry Training (AIT) Cycle 4 jointly organized by Department of Science and Technology (DST), swissnex India and Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE, IIT Bombay) during November 19- 24, 2017
- Two of KIIT-TBI PRAYAS Fellows; Ashutosh Patra won top 20 position with a 5 lakhs grant and Sameer Panda- TJ Tyres (TycheeJuno Speciality Tyres Pvt Ltd) won top 10 position with a seed funding offer of 40 lakhs in recently organised the ET Power Of Ideas 2017, an initiative of CIIE Ahmadabad and DST Government of India.
Arrelic Pvt Ltd
Arrelic Pvt Ltd received Product development assistance of Rs 15 lakhs from Startup Odisha.
Embryyo Pvt Ltd
Embryyo Pvt Ltd Won the longitude prize discovery awards round 2.
- INVENT Incubatee MedTel Healthcare spreads its wings into the state of Andhra Pradesh - in collaboration with The Andhra govt there by changing the grass root health phenomenon
- awarded as best 40 under 40 by the New Indian Express held in Hyderabad
- Awarded with BPCL Ankur grant of 1 Cr
Udiyate Technologies Pvt Ltd
KIIT-TBI NIDHI-Prayasee Udiyate technology received Start up Odisha product development assistance of 10 lakh
InventGrid one of the incubates of KIIT TBI Bio incubator has bagged the prestigious BIRAC Innovation Challenge Award’17: Solutions for Community Health (SoCH)
Chimera Translational Research Fraternity
Dr Vimarsh Raina from Chimera Translational Research Fraternity, won the Healthcare Innovation of the year in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) South Asia Awards in New Delhi.
Ameliorate Biotech Private Ltd
- Our Incubatee Ameliorate Biotech Private Ltd has bagged the women entrepreneur achiever of the year 2018-2019 by Delhi Management Association at 9TH Women entrepreneurship conference
- Ameorlite Biotech Pvt Ltd received 50L grant from Karnataka Govt
Inochi Care is second winner @MedTech Awards Asia Pacific2019 @APACMed Singapore
Received innovator of the year award from Sh Piyush Goel, Minister of Commerce and Industries during Global Bio India 2019
Received innovator of the year award from Sh Piyush Goel, Minister of Commerce and Industries during Global Bio India 2019.
Skin Curate Research Pvt Ltd
- 1st runner-up in CII Healthcare Innovation Summit, 2018.
- Within top 10 (7th position) in Data Innovation Bazar, 2018.
Shailesh Kr. Samal, Inkruds Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
- 1st prize under the category of "Most promising startup from Odisha 2017" at MSME Trade Fair 2017.
- GYTI BIRAC-SRISTI Appreciation award 1 Lakh INR for Product development in 2017
Sumona Karjee, Founder, Prantae Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Received Tata Trust-Harvard SAI-IIT Delhi Social Innovation Grant for Early diagnostics for Preeclampsia.
- Received MSME grant for ‘ProDipU: Ultrasensitive and quantitative detection of protein in urine in infant, children and adults as an indicator of kidney health’. (to company)
- Selected as Action For India Forum 2017 Fellow as a social entrepreneur.
- Invited Member as an entrepreneur of the DST sponsored Policy program held in IIT-Delhi 17-18 March 2017 for ‘Strengthening Inclusive Innovations’ Organised by IIT-Delhi and TataTrust.
- Awarded as best 40 under 40 by the New Indian Express held in Hyderabad IN 2018
- Prantae got a CII-IPR award under the ‘Startup’ category for life sciences for best trademark portfolio in 2018
- Prantae Solutions Pvt Ltd, has yet again adjudged by the WInER award from BIRAC and TIE Delhi, on the BIRAC foundation day. The Biotech WInER award came for one of their flagship products, Proflo-U: a smartfone enabled device that can facilitate self- monitoring of urine microalbumin, making this innovation convenient for kidney health monitoring in case of CKD, hypertension, diabetes and pre-eclampsia
- Awarded with BPCL Ankur grant of 1.19 Cr
Mr. Gautam Kumar, Roboticwares Pvt. Ltd
- Deloitte Emerging 50 Award, NASSCOM Emerge 50, 2014 Award, Times of India top 17 company of India Award, Microsoft Accelerator top 13 company of India Award, selected at InTech50
- Featured in the article “50 Start- ups to Bet On” in the DARE (Because Entrepreneurs Do) Magazine
- Emerges as "Startup of the Year" at the e-tailing India expo-2016.
- Received e-Odisha award from Minister of State (IT).
- Gautam Kumar founder, awarded Young Innovators under 35 (as social innovator) Award at EmTech India 2011, by MIT's Tech Review Magazine
- Roboticwares Pvt. Ltd’s FarEye product has been venture funded by Indian Angel Network (IAN) for 2.0 Crores.
- Roboticwares Pvt. Ltd’s FarEye product has been venture funded by SAIF Partners for 20 Crores
- Roboticwares Pvt. Ltd’s FarEye product has been announced as one of the World leaders by Worldpost and Parcel Award 2017 in technology category for employing mobility solutions
- FarEye has been able to capture 75 Marquee clients across 15 countries
- FarEye, a logistics management startup has picked up $9.5 Mn (INR 61.5 Cr) in Series C funding from Deutsche Post DHL Group
KREA Food & Beverage Pvt Ltd
- KREA Food & Beverage Pvt Ltd crowned with OTV Entrepreneur award and awarded with a cash prize of 10Lakhs in the OTV Odisha Citizens Award 2017.
- Start-up Scheme award of Rs 1.21cRORES from Indian Oil Corporation for a three year period 2019-2021
Sameet Ranjan, IOKE Automotives Pvt. Ltd
- Awarded with the MSME youth innovation fund from Honourable Chief Minister of Odisha Sri Naveen Patnaik in Odisha 2016
- Received OTV Odisha Citizen’s Award of Odisha in the category of Innovative Entrepreneur in 2016
- Awarded with the India Today Group Digital Trailblazers Award (Among best 8 innovator across the Nation
- “Most Innovative Product Company” category at OTV Odisha Citizens Award-2015.
- Government of Odisha, selected Mr. Nrupal Das to represent Odisha as one of the IT entrepreneurs at CeBIT Hannover, Germany to showcase Ziplr product at the biggest and the best technological showcase on earth.
- Ziplr Technology Pvt. Ltd has tied up with IT Department of Andhra Pradesh State Government for the application of Ziplr product for their Digital marketing initiatives and branding promotion.
Learnitude Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Nominated for IEDRA Business Leadership Award 2013
- Learnitude Technologies Pvt. Ltd- Bronze Sponsor of ICT Outsourcing Summit 2013.
- Silicon India Community captures growth story of Learnitude Technologies
- In February, 2016 Mr. Saswat Kumar Panda CEO & Co-Founder, Learnitude Technologies Pvt. Ltd bagged with Young Entrepreneur of the year award by STPI.
- Received STPI Exports Award 2014-15.
- Internationally Collaboration with Singapore Business Development HQ.
- got listed in Next Big 100 Company listing by Haygroup Consulting, nominated for SVBA Awards 2015 by E-Tavern as 2015 Silicon Valley Business App Awards, nominated to SURGE’s first tech conference in India as 2016’s Alpha Class Members, participated & recognized at CEBIT India 2015 event, in the Make in India pavilion.
- Got selected for IC2 Institute (The University of Texas at Austin) at Global Technology Accelerator AP (XLr8 AP)
Harvestwild Organic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Harvestwild Organic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has been selected for Stage III of USISTEF (United States–India Science & Technology Endowment Fund) for presentation in California.
- HarvestWild Organics (P) Ltd. bagged follow on funding of Rs 70.00 lacs from Social Alpha (a TATA TRUST initiative)
- Best innovation award for rural health, RISC-2018, NIRD-PR
- Top-10 innovations in medtech, Mediko-2019, Messe India and IMA
- Inspirational rural Innovations, Rural dialogues, CRT, IIT Guwahati
- ET Power of Ideas Final, Ahmebabad
- Awarded Gold medal at the
- International Innovation Fair, 2017,Visakhapatnam.
- Participated in XLr8 AP accelerator in Tirupati, AP, India. Powered by Govt. of AP, FICCI & IC² Institute, Austin.
EzeRx Health Tech
- 1st runner-up in TATA Social Enterprise Challenge
- Most promising IoT Startup Award 2019 by Techplus Media
- Recognised Rural Innovator Startup by NIRDPR
- Top 51 Most Innovative Startup Globally by CSR Day
- Recognised in SLUSH-2019 BY Finland Embassy
- EzeRx wins the second position in the 7th edition of the Tata Social Enterprise Challenge 2018-19 (TSEC), a joint initiative of the Tata group and Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC).
Winner of the prestigious India Innovation Growth Program 2.0 (2019), by Lockhead Martin, DST, Tata Trusts, FICCI, etc.
Automaton Roboitcs and Automation Private Limited
- Pulkit Jain, Founder won the title of ‘Most Innovative Business Idea’ as US consulate-Y4Biz Finals at the American center organized by US Consulate General & the Nexus Incubator, Delhi.
- Automaton Roboitcs and Automation Private Limited" (Formerly incubated as Automated Innovations) has been felicitated by the Honorable Chief Minister of Jharkhand on the 23rd of June 2019
Waste to weather Innovative technologies
- The technology won the Visitor’s award in Technology Category in 2019
- Regional finals of Climate Launchpad 2019 from Orissa in 2019.
Dr Birendra Banerjee, inDNA Life Sciences
- InDNA Life Sciences has been certified as the first laboratory in the eastern zone to get NABL accredited Lab
- InDNA Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd was featured in DD National News channel on 15th of June 2014.
- InDNA Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd represented as DBT BIRAC delegation team in BIO-2014 at San Diego USA on 23rd-26 June 2014.
Kiran Vuppala, Founder, Cerelia Nutritech
- Cerelia Nutritech won the “Best Business Pitch” award in Unconventional Hyderabad organised by Vilgro & a-IDEA-NAARM on 24th Feb 2017
- Cerelia Nutritech awarded Best Startup” under drinking water, health and sanitation category organised by NIRDPR, Hyderabad on March 23 & 24 2017
Maiestas Technology Pvt. Ltd
- Received Appreciation Award from NALCO, Odisha for completing the emergency Lighting project before time with proper professional work.
- Received Appreciation Award from OPTCL, Odisha for designing efficient floodlights with much cheaper price than the market leaders
- Received BPCL Ankur Grant of 1.5 Cr
Lattice Innovation Pvt Ltd
- One of top three product startups at Nasscom Product Conclave (26-27th October 2016 at Bengaluru). Recognized under the category 'Most Innovative and High Potential Products'
- Top five startup at BioAsia 2017: Think Bold, Disrupting Healthcare Challenge (6-8th February 2017 at Hyderabad).
SlickAccount Pvt. Ltd
- Recognized in various leading Business & IT Media Platform like “YOUR STORY, CITY HYDERABAD SPOT LIGHT, NEXT BIG WHAT” for its innovative tool & features
- listed among 10 Most Promising Enterprise Software Startup Companies of 2014 by CIO review
- Selected as 50 of the finest software product companies in nation for year 2016 by #Pngrowth, the biggest software entrepreneur school in India - an initiative of iSPIRT in collaboration with faculty from Stanford GSB and Duke's Fuqua School of Business
- Two of their founders have been selected among the selected 3000 founders out of 50,000 founders applied across the globe to avail mentoring support under Y-Combinator's online Startup School
- Selected for Y-Combinator start up School for virtual accelerator program, April 2017.
- Received Product development assistance of Rs 15 lakhs from Startup Odisha
- Featured in Siliconindia Magazine -1 Startup of The Year - December 2017
- Awarded as best 40 under 40 by the New Indian Express held in Hyderabad
- Raised 25 lakhs fund from Ambuja Neotech in 2018
Hellodoctor24x7 Pvt. Ltd
Won the Award for the Best Private Sector Initiative of the year - Jury Choice and 2nd prize in the E-HEALTH Private Sector Initiative Category - Citizen's Choice at the 6th e-India 2010, India's largest ICT Event held during 4-6 August 2010 at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Hyderabad.
Ordino Lab Pvt.Ltd
- 1st prize under the category of "Most emerging startup from Odisha 2017" at MSME Trade Fair 2017
- Orduino Labs Pvt Ltd, Incubatee @ KIIT-TBI awarded at ASSOCHAM ―Excellence in Solution among Start-ups Award‖, 2017
- Mr. Chadrasekhar Rout, CEO, Orduino Labs Pvt Ltd. A KIIT-TBI incubatee raises fund of 25 lakhs from Ambuja Neotech hub.
- Mr. Chandrasekhar Rout, CEO, Orduino Labs Pvt Ltd awarded with the Make in Odisha award 2017 on the occasion of Engineers’ Day.
ZooFresh Food Pvt
- ZooFresh Food Pvt. Ltd. has been selected for funding of INR 20 lacs. by Unltd India Fellowship.
- Got selected for the Upaya's Agribusiness Accelerator Program
- Raised another round of funding from Beyond Capital.
- KIIT-TBI startup company Etrix Technologies visited Hannover messe 2018 to pitch at young tech enterprise and won the accelerator program at werk1 which is an insurance focused startup accelerator on the mission to bring technology to insurance industry, where their partners such as Allianz, ERGO, MunichRE, ADAC work directly with the startups to create the next generation Insurance offerings. They are getting support of 50000Euro for this program.
- Etrix Technology Pvt Ltd received the IIGP2.0 award and cash prize of Rs 25 Lakhs.
- Etrix Technologies Received Product development assistance of Rs 15 lakhs from Startup Odisha
Innocule Materials & Additives Pvt Ltd
- Innocule Materials & Additives Pvt Ltd received Start up Odisha product development assistance of 16 LAKHS
- awarded as ‘Startup of the Year -manufacturing’ by CII in presence of Mr. Kris GopalKrishnan, Co-Founder, Infosys, Mr. Jayanta Banerjee, Chief Information Officer, Tata Steel &Dr. K Vijayaraghavan, Principal Scientific Advisor, GOI
- Received National Entrepreneurship Award in category 2. (Cash Award 5 lakhs)
- Edtech company THINKZONE has been selected for getting fund from GRAY MATTER CAPITAL and is poised for Rs 75.00 lacs funding
- Awarded with BPCL Ankur grant of 35 lakhs
- Shailaja, Founder of Reimagined won Best Social Entrepreneurship Award from Action from India on 8th Nov 2019
- Shailaja, Founder of Reimagined features as Business spokesperson in an event on sustainable products by CRB ON 23RD November 2019
Agritech company C&G Agroventures featured in the cover page of My City Links (Odisha’s e-tabloid)
Ekistics Solutions Pvt
Awarded for being Top 5 Life Sciences and Healthcare Startups, BioAsia 2019
KIIT TBI INVENT incubatee INNOLAT recognized amongst Top 3 Edtechstartups at EdTech Review Summit & Awards 2019
Adit Biosciences Pvt Ltd
Awarded with BPCL Ankur grant of 85 lakhs
- Got selected as one of the TOP 500 deep-tech startups worldwide by Hello Tomorrow
- Finalist of National Bio Entrepreneurship Program 2018, India
- Won the MassChallenge Platinum Winner Title’2019
- Won the Dare to Dream contest organized by DRDO