Mapping the Change Makers of North East Region
KIIT-TBI BRTC under the Initiative "MAPPING THE CHANGEMAKERS OF NER" is stepping towards building an Innovation Ecosystem in NER.
We are proud to announce that as a step towards building an Innovation Ecosystem in NER, KIIT-TBI BRTC under the Initiative "MAPPING THE CHANGEMAKERS OF NER" is trying to identify young researchers having the zeal to ignite, innovate and inspire in a translational scientific temperament and build a strong platform for networking, cross-talk, and collaboration.
BRTC invites innovative ideas in the field of life sciences having the potential for commercialization
WHO CAN APPLY
The applicant should be an Indian Citizen from the Northeastern states of India (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- A short summary of your innovative idea (500 words max) [Short Title; background; main findings of your work; Novelty; biological significance/commercialization potential of the work]. If applying as a team, mention the contact details of all the team members at the bottom.
- An accompanying icon image related to your work. This will be displayed alongside the summary.
- Brief Professional Profile (Including Qualification, Professional Experience, Research Interest, Current Research Project(s) and awards) of the Project Investigator/Coordinator [The document should be in the third person]
- If applying as a startup, a brief company profile.
- A Short Biography and Photograph of the Applicant or team.
SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS ONLINE: https://bit.ly/brtcnerprogram
Application Deadline: 15th July 2020